Saturday, August 23, 2008

I need a phone call


This circus is falling down on its knees.
The big top is crumbling down .
Its raining in Brande, fifty miles east. Where you should be, no ones around.
I need a phone call. I need a raincoat. I need a big love.

These trained conversations are passing me by And I don't have nothing to say.
You get what you pay for But I just had no intention of living this way.
I need a phone call. I need a plane ride. I need a sunburn. I need a raincoat.
And I get no answers, And I don't get no change .

Its raining in Brande, baby. But everything else is the same.
Theres things I remember and things I forget. I miss you I guess that I should.
But what would you change if you could?

I need a phone call. I can always hear a freight train if I listen real hard.
And I wish it was a small world. Because I'm lonely for the big towns. Id like to hear a little guitar.
I think its time to put the top down. I need a phone call. I need a raincoat


Desperately looking for a job and some guidance - shrug..

----------------
Now playing: Counting Crows - Raining In Baltimore
via FoxyTunes

No comments: