Monday, May 19, 2008

Disconnect!

I am an online addict.
There, I admit it. I can not stop surfing the Internet
and would love to have 24/7 online access.
The problem is, there is so much more in life to love.

But
how do you disconnect, with out loosing touch?
It's not just being connected to the
internet that seems to be the problem, it's productivity.
Whenever I have to solve the simplest task, bank payments.., I get distracted by my
rss, mp3s..
There is so much coke for an information junkie out there.


So I checked this out: Disconnected Productivity: 9-Step Program to Cure Email Addiction - Stepcase Lifehack
Problem is, I replied 3 mails while reading it.

So another problem is my attention deficit. What to do?
I'll spend my next couple of month trying to figure this one out.

No comments: